The Corona Clipper forged bypass pruner is a heavy duty pruner with a blade and hook that are individually hand matched for precision, ensuring the closest, cleanest cuts with maximum cutting capacity. The Radial Arc bypass blade shears precisely with minimum resistance and replaces easily. The blade and the slant-ground hook, designed with a narrow profile to fit easily into tight spaces, are deep forged for strength and durability out of Coronium steel alloy that holds a precision edge. The steel is fully heat treated to permit resharpening for continued clean cutting. The hook is designed with a sap groove to remove debris and preserve cutting action and a tough, wire-cutting notch. The pruner features a precision-machined, self-aligning pivot bolt that adjusts with just one tool. The non-slip grips on the handles are cushioned to enhance comfort. This pruner can cut through 1-inch thick branches and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Forged bypass pruner features a blade and hook design for precise, clean and close cuts
- Narrow profile fits easily into tight spaces; cuts through 1-inch thick branches
- Radial Arc bypass blade and slant-ground hook made of fully-treated, forged Coronium steel alloy; resharpenable and replaceable
- Comes with hook sap groove to remove debris and preserve cutting action and a wire-cutting notch
- Limited lifetime warranty